Cookies may be used on this website in the following ways:
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
TMPF Privacy Notice, Records Management Policy and Records Retention Schedule
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) service for The Moorlands Primary Federation (incorporating all five schools with our Multi Academy Trust) is through Entrust.
Our DPO can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How the Department for Education process pupil data
To learn more about how pupil data is processed by the Department for Education (DfE), and how this aligns with the Data Protection Act (DPA) and the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), please click here.
For details of how the Department for Education process personal data about parents and legal guardians, please visit: DfE Privacy Information: parents and legal guardians.